- Last online:
At a glance (Diablo 3 stuck on updating setup files windows 7)
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus Check compatibility »||Aquarius, Cancer, Taurus, Virgo|
|Personality||Social||Social, Private, Average, Very Social|
What I'm looking for (Diablo 3 stuck on updating setup files windows 7)
- Male or Female, for friendship
- Male, for a relationship or sex
tried all 3, still stuck I hate blizzard, ever since they installed their stupid "updating setup files.." on beta and now d3, i can't download anything and it keeps stucking it self at 90%...Seriously, If I can't play because of something so shi*y...
after 10 years and $60.00 you could said I feel a little ripped off. )This one worked for me: try and find the agent application in the folder (for example C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\battle.net\Agent). Check the folder you downloaded your files into for any that say . Run the downloader in the same directly you chose originally and it should fix the files automatically and/or finish downloading. I have tried every single one I have ever found on any forum, including variations on existing ones.I read what a cool game it is but right now I just feel jerked around Choose Windows XP (Service Pack 3) (Note: Does not work on Vista.)Right Click the Icon, Run as Administrator. Delete your C:\Program Data\Blizzard Entertainment\Cache folder. Run the Downloader again, as administrator, and see if it gets past the “Updating Setup Files” window. Start the agent application manually and after that start Diablo III setup file in your Diablo-III-8370-en GB-Installer folder. I have even tried reinstalling windows (a different version)--all to no avail.I also opened a ticket up about this, but I have been getting no response from Blizzard about this.I have, literally, been trying to fix this problem since early April (during the beta) when I first got access.I know with the launch of the game there is going to be some glitches.But im noticing my updating files for setup has been stuck on the estmiated 96% mark for about the past 30 min.
are all diablo game files from the same server that supports game play? Close it, and ctrl+alt+delete and end the “Agent” process.3. it will get stuck for a min or so and then work Fix #5 (Thanks SCH)NOTE: This Fix is experimental. Proceed with Fix #5 at your own risk,“I followed all of the posted fixes and none of them were working for me.
I am stuck at 100% I have been trying to play this game since 3AM yesterday it's now AM EST that's 25.5 hours and I have been allowed into the game. Go to C/programdata/battle.net/agent and run the “Agent” executable4. An user on the forums posted his version of the C:\Program Data\Battle. All you have to do is replace his version with your old version, and hopefully everything should work (as it did for me).” -SCH from comments #5 Additional Notes: If you get a decryption error it means you probably didn’t finish the download. decryption error might also indicate a corrupt download.
Properties Change it from ‘Disabled’ to ‘Automatic’ Run your Diablo 3 setup as administrator and it should quickly go through Updating Setup Files and bring you to an install screen. Fix #2 Right click on the Diablo 3 setup file you downloaded via the Blizzard Downloader Select Properties Choose Windows XP (Service Pack 3) (Note: Does not work on Vista.) Right Click the Icon, Run as Administrator. Delete your C:\Program Data\Blizzard Entertainment\Cache folder. Run the Downloader again, as administrator, and see if it gets past the “Updating Setup Files” window. Alternate location: C:/Documents and Settings/All Users/Application Data Application Data is a a hidden file so you'll need to click tools view tab and check show hidden files and folders.
Properties Change it from ‘Disabled’ to ‘Automatic’ Run your Diablo 3 setup as administrator and it should quickly go through Updating Setup Files and bring you to an install screen.
If still nothing search your computer for and DELETE IT (if it's in a folder only) FYI: Fix #1 worked for me.
Mine was just looping and looping and was fixed instantly.